After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. To discuss the virology of hepatitis C.
2. To discuss which patients to screen for hepatitis C.
3. To discuss the local epidemiology of hepatitis C.
4. To discuss the staging of liver fibrosis.
5. To discuss the treatment and follow-up care for patients with hepatitis C.
Durane Walker, MD
Assistant Professor, UMMS-Baystate
Associate Fellowship Director and Resident Education Coordinator
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours