After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review Morphology
2. Understand the algorithm for the evaluation of dermatologic processes.
3. Recognize severe cutaneous eruptions in hospitalized patients
4. Identify culprit drugs when your patient has had an adverse skin reaction to medication.
Mihaela Tiru, MD
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
11/22/2019 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm EST
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut StreetMass Mutual 3 Conference Room
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours