After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review recent guidelines for perioperative anticoagulation.
2. Review landmark bridge trial.
3. Review pharmacokinetics of DOACS.
4. Identify resources other than uptodate for medical decision making.
Christopher Lachance, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours