After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review the diagnostic imaging & pathology findings and their contribution to the diagnosis of various types of liver tumors.
2. Review the management of patients with focal liver masses, especially those with suspected or confirmed hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
3. Integrate pros and cons of different management approaches for liver tumors, especially HCC.
Bertrand Janne d'Othee, MD
Professor of Radiology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours