After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Understand that left atrial appendage is a major contributor to stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation
3. Discuss non parmalogical therapy to reduce stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation
Amir Lotfi, MD
Associate Chief, Cardiology Division
Medical Director, Inpatient Heart & Vascular
Medical Director, Baystate regional MI Program
Associate Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours