After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss a case by a master clinician to emphasize clinical reasoning
3. Examine and learn about the evaluation of abnormal LFTs
David Desilets, MD
Program Director, Gastroenterology Fellowship
Baystate Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours