After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the epidemiology of diabetes in our region
3. Discuss therapeutic options for type 2 diabetes management
4. Review cardiovascular disease risk management in patients with diabetes
Chelsea Gordner, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine and Pediatrics
Division of Adult and Pediatric Endocrinology - UMMS-Baystate
Director, Baystate Inpatient Diabetes Service
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours