After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discuss HCV screening, linkage to care and pretreatment workup
3. Discuss the current HCV management guidelines, treatment considerations and follow up
4. Explain the role of primary care provider in HCV management
Armando Paez, MD, FACP
Fellowship Program Director
HIV | Hepatitis | Wound Care Specialist
Infectious Disease Division
Assistant Professor, University of Massachusetts-Baystate
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours