After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review the morbidity and mortality of those individuals who sleep on Boston's streets
3. Describe the burden of medical and behavioral health issues borne by rough sleepers
4. Share the experiences of a team-based model for the delivery of integrated medical and psychiatric care directly on the streets
Jim O'Connell, MD
President, Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours