After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Identify three patient characteristics that make a good medical group visit participant
3. Identify three elective benefits of a medical group visits
4. Compare a medical group visit to an individual one-on-one visit
Paula Gardiner, MD, MPH
Associate Professor, Associate Research Director, UMass Memorial Health Care
Medical Group Visit Program Director, Center for Integrated Primary Care
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours