After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Integrate personalized decision making into routine clinical care
3. Utilize the full spectrum of data from genomics to community-level social determinants
4. Increase focus on individual, community, and structural-level factors that undermine efforts to improve cardiovascular health
Erica Spatz, MD
Associate Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours