After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify health policy that affects post hospital care for patients discharged from the hospital to skilled nursing facilities
2. Anticipate the needs of patients after they have returned home from a skilled nursing facility
3. Learn how to cultivate a growth mindset in yourself and others
Assistant Professor of Medicine, IU Center for Ageing Research, Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours