After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the typical causes and epidemiology of rare diseases
3. Provide clinical resources of how to help the rare disease patient
4. Illustrate procurement of expanded access medication in a case study
Hans P. Schlecht, MD
Physician - Infectious Disease
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours