After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Discover utilizing clinical reasoning as an important tool in the diagnostic process
3. Discuss and deliberate practice and self reflection on a real medical case
Robert Trowbridge, MD
Director/Undergraduate Medical Education Curriculum
Maine Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours