After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. List common etiologies of bronchiectasis
3. Describe clinical characteristics of bronchiectasis related to specific underlying etiologies
4. Understand the treatment options available for bronchiectasis and some of their limitations
Mark Metersky, MD
Associate Chief f Service, Department of Medicine
Interim Chief, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care
Director, Center for Bronchiectasis Care, UConn Health Pulmonary/Critical Care
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. Metersky has the following disclosures: Consultant: Savaris, Arsanis - International Biophysics Corp, Shionogi; Grant/Research: Insmed, MultiClonal Therapeutics
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours