After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize insurance qualifications for PAP machines..
2. Identify how to titrate PAP modality based on types of sleep disordered breathing.
3. Identify features of central sleep apnea on polysomnography..
Karin Johnson, MD
Vice Chair of Academic Affairs
Associate Professor, Department of Neurology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baysate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours