After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. To identify sleep apnea using commonly available electronic health record data.
2. To identify comorbid associations with sleep apnea using commonly available electronic health record data
3. To understand the application of these data to clinical epidemiology, health services, and outcomes research.
Stephen Derose, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours