After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Learn about the most common types of low back pain and their pathophysiology.
3. Discuss some of the treatment interventions for patients for spinal pain.
Julio Martinez-Silvestrini, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Rehabilitation Care
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours