After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. recall the “return to play” progression for student athletes.
2. judge when to order further imaging
3. determine what approach to take in patients with persistent concussion syndrome
Barry Rodstein, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Chief, Division of Neurology
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours