After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Evaluate dizziness on the basis of an evidenced based approach.
2. Determine the testing and evaluation of dizzy patients.
3. Differentiate central from peripheral dizziness.
Rajiv Padmanabhan, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours