After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review the neuroanatomy of respiratory control.
2. Recognize the complications of different neurological disorders.
3. Identify what factors are important in intubating and extubating a brain-injured patient.
Melissa Mercado, MD
Neurocritical Care Neurologist
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours