After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Identify the current state of the art knowledge in terms of Prion Disease.
3. Describe the pathophysiology clinical manifestations of diagnostic approaches to Prion Disease.
4. Understand the limited therapeutic armamentarium.
5. Appreciate Prion Disease in the neurological universe.
Jose Martagon-Villamil, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours