After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe common movement disorders.
2. Discuss treatments for various movement disorders, including VMAT2 inhibitors.
3. Critically review and evaluate some therapies in development.
Samuel Frank, MD
Harvard Medical School
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dr. Frank receives grant/research for Neurocrine, Medtronic Fellowship grants
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours