After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Develop a differential diagnosis for cholestatic jaundice in the AIDS patient.
2. To develop the appropriate work-up for he AIDS patient with fever, thrombocytopenia and hepatitis.
3. Discuss risks of overdose after release from incarceration.
4. Describe new treatment starting in Massachusetts correctional facilities under the CARE act.
5. Describe challenges to care for patients transitioning back to the community.
Durane Walker, MD
Baystate Medical Center
Infectious Diseases Division
Thomas Lincoln, MD
Brightwood Health Center
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours