After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize the importance of transition from pediatric to adult care for PHIV (perinatally HIV-diagnosed)youth/young adults.
2. Differentiate the HIV care continuum for Massachusetts vs the care continuum for United States.
3. Identify the unique characteristics of the current PHIV (perinatally HIV-diagnosed)care continuum in youth/young adults living in Massachusetts.
4. Explain the Pediatric to Adult Care Transition (PACT) Study to patients who are eligible for the study.
George Seage DSC, MPH
Harvard Y.H. Chan School of Public Health
Dr. Seagem has grant/research support -National Institute of Health
Lawrence Vinson III
Harvard School of Public Health
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours