After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Understand different types of craniosynostosis and sutures involved.
3. Review how to counsel a patient with prenatal ultrasound findings suggestive of craniosynostosis.
4. Explain role of genetics in syndromic s. non-syndromic craniosynostosis..
Tara Formisano, DO
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours