After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Review categories of ultrasound and clinical findings.
3. Discuss survivability during pregnancy and following delivery.
4. Describe limited review of outcomes following delivery.
5. Discuss role of Palliative Care.
Elizabeth Baker, MD
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours