After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the nature of obstetrical care in large hospitals in the United States in the 1950s.
- Understand the disparities of obstetrical care based on race and class in the 1950s.
- Appreciate the film All My Babies as an inspiration for the profession of midwifery.
Nina Kleinberg, MSN, CNM
Midwifery Service Director, Midwifery Care of Holyoke
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours