After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Outline concept of regionalization and how it applies to maternity care.
2. Review existing processes for designation of levels of maternal care.
3. Discuss barriers to providing risk-appropriate maternal care.
Sarah Rae Easter, MD
Clinical Fellow, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Harvard Medical School
Attending Physician, Ob/Gyn, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Anesthesia
Brigham and Women's Hospital
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options.
Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity. None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours