After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize intentional transition from formal medical education to independent self-improvement.
2. Illustrate ways to harness our daily clinical and surgical activities to inform performance enhancement.
3. Appraise opportunities for growth within a medical/surgical practice.
Emily Weber LeBrun, MD, MS
Associate Professor, Chief of Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours