After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Review current global trends in maternal mortality.
2. Review definitions of severe maternal morbidity.
3. Review ways of decreasing severe maternal morbidity at an institutional level.
Olga Grechukhina, MD
Instructor, Clinical Fellow
Yale-New Haven Hospital
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours