After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the prevalence of sexual harassment in the field of medicine.
2. Understand the history of sexual harassment in the workplace.
3. Learn about reporting of sexual harassment and barriers to reporting.
Jacqueline Wu, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery
University of Massachusetts Medical School--Baystate
Staff Surgeon, Baystate Medical Center
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options.
Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity. None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours