After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify at least 3 reasons that transgender patients may seek GYN care.
2. Identify common medications used in the treatment of gender dysphoria.
3. Identify at least 3 pharmacological or surgical interventions that may be utilized by GYN in care of transgender patients.
J.Aleah Nesteby, MSN, FNP
Director of LBGTQ Heath, Cooley Dickenson Hospital, Northampton, MA.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours