- Review recent changes in salivary gland pathology
- Understand the terminologies of salivary gland pathology
- Understand the impact on patient care
Manju Prasad, MD
Professor of Pathology
Director, Endocrine and Head and Neck Pathology
Director, Endocrine and Head and Neck Pathology Fellowship
Yale University School of Medicine
Yale New Haven Hospital
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours