After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. define pathogenesis of asthma
2. discuss how to implement guidelines to daily practice
3. define asthma management goals and tools
4. define different types of asthma medications and indications to use.
Esra Caylan, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours