After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. A learner will be able to be familiar with the WHO's ICF framework for health and its relevance to all of health care.
2. A learner will be able to be familiar with the 'F-words in childhood disability' as concepts to operationalize the ICF.
3. A learner will be able to understand the ways that the F-words ideas are impacting on, and being used by: parents, service providers, clinical programs.
4. A learner will be able to recognize opportunities both to apply the F-words in daily practice and to study their impact on parents, children, service providers and clinical programs.
Peter Rosenbaum, BSc, MD, CM, FRCP(C), DHSc (HC)
Professor of Pediatrics
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.