After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. List genetic cardiomyopathies
2. List genetic arrhythmias
3. List who needs screening
4. List types of possible testing
Anna Tsirka, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA (American Psychological Association)Baystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.