After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the evidence that brains can heal from trauma.
2. Draw a diagram showing how positive childhood experiences affect relationship between ACEs, toxic stress, and health outcomes.
3. List the types of childhood experiences that comprise the four pillars of HOPE - healthy outcomes from positive experiences.
Robert Sege, MD
Professor of Medicine
Tufts University School of Medicine
Robert Sege, MD receives royalties from UpToDate, Inc. and has a grant from Montana Institute.
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.