After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the influence of eugenics on Nazi medicine.
2. Identify with some medical practices (research and clinical) of Nazi physicians.
3. Consider how the attitudes and practices of Nazi physicians have helped shaped modern medical ethics.
4. Identify specific lessons that can be taken from that era.
Mark Mercurio, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
Yale School of Medicine
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA (American Psychological Association)Baystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.