After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. A learner will be able to describe the pharmacology and health impacts of nicotine.
2. A learner will be able to describe the specific health risks of vaping devices / e-cigarettes.
3. A learner will be able to describe the current recommendations for addressing youth e-cigarette use in practice.
4. A learner will be able to describe the variability of vaping devices and substances used.
Susanne Tanski, MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.