After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. The learner will be able to identify mechanism for and the important risk factors for low bone density.
2. The learner will be able to identify who needs to be evaluated for further work-up and treatment.
3. The learner will be able to discuss the current recommendations for vitamin D evaluation and management.
Nancy Dunbar, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours