After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. describe how pediatricians are uniquely positioned to advocate for child health
2. describe effective ways to testify and interact with lawmakers
3. describe a number of child health policy issues at the regional and national level
Rebecca Bell, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Larner College of Medicine at University of Vermont
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.