After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. A learner will be able to recognize pathogenesis of primary amenorrhea.
2. A learner will be able to diagnose primary amenorrhea.
3. A learner will be able to recite the rationale for treatment goals and options in primary amenorrhea.
Ksensia Tonyushkina, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours