After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss determinants of puberty and their impact on timing of puberty.
2. Describe associations between timing of pubertal maturation and adolescent behaviors as well as determinants of adult morbidity and mortality.
Frank Biro, MD*
Professor of Pediatrics in Adolescent Medicine
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.