After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. List indications for the 4 approved therapies for Sickle Cell Disease (SCD).
2. Contrast Acute versus Chronic Pain Management.
3. Describe novel therapies in SCD.
Deepa Manwani, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.