After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Participants will be able to describe the importance of early language exposure for foundational brain development.
2. Participants will be able to define the 3Ts: Tune in, Talk More, Take Turns.
3. Participants will be able to explain the importance of parent and caregiver engagement for children's cognitive and language development.
Dana Suskind, MD
Professor of Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology
University of Chicago
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours