After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. The learner will be able to identify common presenting symptoms and signs of myelopathy.
2. The learner will identify how AFM and MOG antibody associated disease basic pathophysiology differ.
3. The learner will recognize the varied clinical presentations associated with anti-MOG antibodies.
4. The learner will be able to identify basic history and exam findings that facilitate early AFM diagnosis.
Leslie Benson, MD
Instructor in Neurology
Harvard Medical School
Leslie Benson, MD has a research grant from Biogen Clinical Trial, CONNECT as well as travel funds from National MS Society, paid consultant to National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.