After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. The learner will be able to contrast Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
2. The learner will be able to describe the history of Hepatitis C therapy.
3. The learner will be able to describe current therapy for Hepatitis C in children.
Barry Hirsch, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
UMMS - Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours