After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define Point of Care Clinical Decision Support
2. List 3 types of cognitive mistakes leading to diagnostic error
3. Describe how point of care clinical systems can be optimized to aide diagnosis
Art Papier, MD
Associate Professor of Dermatology and Medical Informatics
University of Rochester School of Medicine
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 APA Psychologists American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.