After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the role of federal policy in improving the health and well-being of children and families.
2. Identify key current initiatives of the President and Congress impacting child and family health and potential impacts.
3. Identify opportunities for the American Academy of Pediatrics and for individual pediatricians to advocate for children at the federal level.
James Baumberger, MPP
Senior Director, Federal Advocacy
American Academy of Pediatrics
Shannon Kay, PH.D., BCBA-D is a stock shareholder in Allergan, Pfizer, Glaxosmithklein, Merck, Gilead.
09/17/2019 - 8:00am to 9:00am EDT
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours